Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) Exam
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
Our courses are suited to those who would like to learn in their own time, or who need to fit learning in with work or childcare.
This course has been designed for those who wish to gain an Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) – Exam 210-060 certification.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Identifying Cisco Collaboration Architecture
- Understanding Call Routing
- Creating The Network And Setting Up Phone Behavior
- Administrating Cucm Interfaces
- Configuration Of Calls
Method of Assessment
This course has been designed to prepare learners to take the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) –210-060 Exam, which is how this course will be examined.
PLEASE NOTE: we do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
- 55-65 question assessment
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded an official Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) –210-060 certificate.
For IT professionals this qualification is a must, and could help you to become any of the following:
- Remote Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Bench/Depot Technician
- PC Technician
- Learners will have the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Collaboration and UC Solutions
- Student will have understanding of Voice and Voip Fundamentals
- The course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of Cisco Collaboration technologies.
- Learners will be able to sit the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) – Exam 210-060.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) Exam 210 060 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!