Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Our courses are suited to those who would like to learn in their own time, or who need to fit learning in with work or childcare.
- Learners must be over the age of 16.
- Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Understanding core concepts and syntax
- Way of getting a handle on the dom
- Working with libraries
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.