Landscape Photography Training
At Global Edulink, we are passionate about training, and being a leading UK training provider, we understand what it takes to succeed within your chosen career. That’s why we have designed this course in which you will learn how to make the most of scenic landscapes. It outlines the core strategies for taking rich, autumnal photographs that incorporate water and teaches you how to capture day or night-time pictures of sweeping frozen terrain. You will also learn the use of telephoto lens for zooming in to seize that all-important photographic detail, and consider the different aspects of photography which embrace lighting, water reflection, and colour composition.
01. LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE AUTUMN
- Incorporate Water into Autumn Photo Scene
- Using Reflection
- Looking at Autumn Colours
- Wide Angle Photos
02. TELEPHOTO LANDSCAPES PHOTOGRAPHY
- Introduction to Telephoto Landscape
- How to use Telephoto Lens for Landscape Photography
03. LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE ICELAND
- Introduction to Iceland
- Photography in Open Raod, Rivers, Waterfall & lava Fields
- Phtographing in Hotspot, Lagoon, Beach, Ice Caves & Winter
- Landscaping Photography at Night
04. LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE CALIFORNIA'S MOBIUS ARCH
- Getting the Shot
- Finishing the Shot
Who is it for?
The course is aimed at people who are enthusiastic about photography and creating exciting images, as well as being outdoors and getting up close with wildlife and nature.
Ideal for novice and more experienced photographers.
Anyone interested in developing a career as a professional photographer, specialising in landscapes, or wanting to improve within their hobby.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Landscape Photography.
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Landscape Photography Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!