Leadership and Management Training – OnlineGlobal Edulink
Leadership and People Management Training
Are you looking to develop your knowledge and skills of Leadership and People Management? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Leadership and People Management Essential Training Course. Global Edulink, as a leading professional courses provider in the UK, this training course trains you how to develop your Leadership and People Management skills and implement those to your workplace.
This online Leadership and People Management Essential training course is designed to provide both employers and employees with the inspirational information they need in order to understand the attributes, behaviours and practices of a great leader.
The Leadership and People Management Essential training course is suitable for all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, the course is perfect for people who are looking to be a manager/leader or entrepreneurs, first time managers, team leaders, supervisors and executives. The course is designed by highly knowledgeable professionals with years of industry experience. We equip you with the skills and knowledge to enhance your performance and your career.
Our online programme is well designed that make you feel same as you are in the classroom. Training course includes well designed Video tutorials, mentor support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum. These facilities build your confidence to study well and guide you to develop your skills and knowledge of leadership and management and it leads you to implement at your workplace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This intermediate level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop the skills of leadership and people management.
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve and develop their leadership and management skills. There are no pre-requisites and the content is ideal for employees at all levels of work.
The course is designed for those who wish to acquire an in-depth knowledge of leadership and who aim to become more confident and empowered in their team-leading skills.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- As this course is aimed at beginners, all that is assumed is that delegates are familiar with the web, its terminology and how Flash is used within this environment.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificates for “ Certificate in Leadership and People Management”.
Training Course Content
This online Leadership and People Management Essentials Training course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours. Each unit carries 5 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Unit 01: Leadership Essentials
- Understanding Leadership
- Develop your Leadership Skills
- Building key relationship
- Practising Sustainability
- Set a Solid Foundation
- Set Direction
- Motivate Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Lead large scale change and shape culture
- Develop yourself.
Unit 02: Emotional Intelligence (10 Guided learning hours)
- Understanding emotional Intelligence
- Emotional intelligence at Work
- Cultivating emotional intelligence
- Developing Self-awareness
- Cultivating confidence and self-esteem
- Developing self regulation
- Living with Integrity
- Achieving your goals
- Being flexible and agile
- Building Awareness of others
- Cultivating social awareness
- Appreciating diversity
- Building relationships
- Managing Conflicts
- Being a Change catalyst
- Building Influence
Unit 03: Establishing Leadership Presence (10 Guided learning hours)
- How people read your body language
- Getting your body language to match with your words
- Making a positive first impressions
- How Leaders are evaluated
- Conveying confidence
- Evaluating your vocal tone
- Gestures and stance
- Communicating with your hands and feet.
- Understand the use of space
- Leading change in your Orgnisation.
- Identify the need of Change
- Building a Team
Unit 04: Management Essentials (10 Guided learning hours)
- Understanding management
- Understanding management styles
- Managing performance
- Managing the business
- Human Resource regulation
- How to make business decisions
- Being a leader managing your manager
- Managing multiple generations
- Setting leadership boundaries
- Coaching employees
- Creating strong teams
- Building work relationship
- Retaining top talent
- Motivating your team
- Admitting mistakes
- Best management tips
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This training leads you to become a Leader, Entrepreneur, Manager, Line manager, Team leader, Supervisor and Executive etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Leadership and Management Training – Online course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!