Leadership Development Training
If you work in management or leadership this course is a must. You will never be the same again. Improve your emotional intelligence so you can better understand and motivate your staff. Establish and develop excellent leadership presence. Study a whole host of leadership essentials. Our aim is to give you practical knowledge and skills, so that upon successful completion you’ll come away with many transferable skills which you can take to your workplace. Be the best leader you can be.
Who is it for?
This course would be perfect for anyone who is responsible for leading a team.
This course would benefit Team Leaders, Managers, Lecturers or other related professionals.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1. Emotional intelligence
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Self Awareness & Self-Regulation
- Building Awareness with Others
- Building Relationship
- Exercise Files- Emotional Intelligence
2. Establishing leadership presence
- How to Read Body Languages
- How to Make a Positive First Impression
- How Leaders are Evaluated
- Gestures and Stance
3. Leadership essentials
- Understanding Leadership-
- Set a Solid Foundation and Direction
- Motivate Commitments
- Drive for Results
- Develop Yourself
- Leadership Essentials
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded certificate in Leadership Development Training.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Leadership Development Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!