Leadership Skills Training - Accredited by CPDGlobal Edulink
Leadership Skills Training
We know that employers want qualified, skilled candidates, so give yourself a huge advantage and add a well-recognised qualification to your CV. If you want to become a leader working in a management position, you’ll need to understand how to effectively communicate, how to work well with others, how to delegate, and much more. This course is a comprehensive guide, focusing on all aspects of leadership, including explaining in-depth information about different leadership styles. Our aim is to give you practical knowledge and skills, so you can develop your own outstanding leadership style.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- This course would be very suitable for those working in any industry who hopes to become a manager or team leader.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificateLeadership SkillsTraining.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Leadership skills introduction
- Three traits every successful leader must have
- Understanding your role: leading vs managing
- How your personality style affects your ability to lead
- Leadership styles
- Leading the team
- Mentoring others
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course could benefit the following:
- Team Leader
- Office Manager
- Business Owner
- Business Manager
- Retail Manager
- Lead Receptionist
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Leadership Skills Training - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!