Leading and Managing Projects
Project management is a fantastic career choice, as it is well paid and trained professionals are in high demand. With this in mind, we have created this excellent Leading and Managing Projects course, so you can get to grips with project management. Upon successfully completing this course, you will have in depth knowledge of the various phases involved in leading, planning and executing a project. You could get the promotion you’ve always wanted and improve your career prospects, as with a recognised qualification on your CV, you’ll have a massive advantage.
Who is it for:
The course is perfect for you if you hope to work in Project Management or already work in a project environment.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
01. Course Overview and Introduction
02. The Direct Project Leadership Framework - Define
03. The Direct Project Leadership Framework - Investigate
04. The Direct Project Leadership Framework - Execute
05. The Direct Project Leadership Framework - Change
06. The Direct Project Leadership Framework - Transition
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course learners will be awarded a Certificate in Leading and Managing Projects.
This course would help you become:
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Project Management Officer
- Project Assistant
- Project Support
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Leading and Managing Projects course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!