Lean Six Sigma Green Belt + Official Exam
This Course Package includes Six Sigma Green Belt Official EXAM. There is no additional cost for the exams. Applicants receive 12 months unlimited access to our online study platform with mentor support. You will receive an Official Sigma Green Belt Certificate upon successfully completing the exam.
This course is designed to ensure that you pass the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam on your first attempt. This training provides in-depth knowledge of all aspects of all 5 phases, six sigma tools and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
A good understanding of Six Sigma concept is valuable for today’s aspiring professionals across any industry. If you are someone who wants to grow fast in your career using Six Sigma, then this is the course to get certified with.
Who is it for?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is appropriate for a wide range of positions including: Managers, Consultants, Change Agents, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Facilitators, team members, and anyone involved in Lean Six Sigma projects.
This online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training course has been designed for 25-30 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you an idea about main topics areas are covered in this course.
01. Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
02. Define Phase
03. Measure Phase
04. Analyse Phase
05. Improve Phase
06. Control Phase
07. Exam Preparation & Key Concepts
Method of Assessment:
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, have a good understanding of the 5 phases, and have successfully passed any mock exams you should be ready to take the final exam.
- Number of questions: 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pass mark: 70%
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 385 points out of a total 500 points (Candidates need a 70% score to pass the exam. Questions are marked based on a difficulty level of 1-3)
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake
- All questions are multiple choice
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Green Belt exams are also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination. You can download the Reference Document here: IASSC Reference Document.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive a Certificate (IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, PEOPLECERT.
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt + Official Exam course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!