Level 3 Award in Education and Training Classroom Course | BTEC
This Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET), which is formerly known as PTLLS is the perfect way to get into teaching. This Level 3 Award in Education and Training course (AET) is hands on and will allow you to build practical skills and knowledge, meaning you’ll be fully equipped for work as a Teacher, Trainer, or Assessor once you’re successfully certified.
During this Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) course you’ll be taught by Steve Garrod, who has over 20 years of experience to share with you, so you’ll truly be learning from the best! What’s more, you’ll be gaining an accredited and recognised certificate, which will enhance your job search significantly. Get prepared and learn to be a brilliant teacher with this fantastic Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Formerly known as PTLLS) classroom course.
- Learn handy tips and tricks from an industry professional
- Get hands on experience teaching
- Ask any questions and get answers from a professional
Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
Qualification number (QN): 601/0685/2
Availability: UK and international
This course includes
- Taught by a professional instructor
- Learning is checked through use of exercises
- Hands on with lots of opportunity to practice
- Printed Course manual
- Free access to the online version of the course
What will I study?
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits)
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training (6 credits)
- Understanding assessment in education and training (3 credits)What will I learn?
- How to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions, in a variety of teaching or training contexts.
This qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge related to teaching and learning
- Develop skills in teaching and learning
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in teaching and learning
What qualification will I gain?
You will receive an accredited Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) certificate upon successful completion of the course.
How will I be assessed?
Learners will be expected to complete 3 written assignments and one micro teaching session.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Level 3 Award in Education and Training Classroom Course | BTEC course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!