Make up Application Training
This Make up Application Training course is ideal for those who would like a more “hands on” approach to their learning and allows learners to gain practical skills, knowledge and understanding in makeup application.
Being a makeup artist is a rich and rewarding career, and there are many different areas that you can specialise in. For example, you could work as a Makeup Artist for film, television or stage. As well as this, you could do bridal makeup or makeup for events on a freelance basis. You could also work for a makeup brand as a makeup consultant, which could lead to doing makeup for fashion shows or photo shoots.
√ Who can take this training programme?
This is for people who are looking to be a Makeup Consultant, Makeup Artist, Beauty or Bridal Makeup artist.
This pack is suitable for learners aged 16 and above.
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Course Description:
This training is for 20 guided learning hours and you will cover following topics:
1. Preparation for make-up
The learner will be able to:
- State the factors that could influence the choice of basic make-up products and techniques
- State the importance of the preparation procedures for applying basic make-up
- Prepare for applying basic make-up
- Select products, tools and equipment
- State how and when to use products, tools and equipment for basic make-up
2. Make-up application
The learner will be able to:
- State basic skin types
- State the basic structure and function of the skin
- State the bone structure of the face
- Prepare the face
- Apply basic make-up products
- Remove basic make-up
- Follow safe and hygienic working practices
- Communicate and behave in a professional manner
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question tests is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will receive a Certificate in Makeup application.
√ Career Path for a Makeup Artist:
This qualification would benefit the following careers:
- Freelance Makeup Artist
- Bridal Makeup Artist
- Makeup Consultant
- Film Makeup Artist
- Television Makeup Artist
- Theatre Makeup Artist
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Make up Application Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!