Make up Artist Diploma Level 3
This Make-up Artist Diploma is a gem of a course that teaches you the necessary skills required to be a successful Make-up Artist. With Makeup Artist Diploma, you will be able to establish your own business as a Freelance Makeup Artist, for example as a Bridal Makeup Artist. Alternately, you could do makeup for film, television or stage. If you prefer, you can work for a makeup company as a Makeup Consultant, which could lead to doing makeup for fashion shows, magazines and photo shoots.
- Skin types
- How to do corrections
- Makeup tools
- Makeup foundations and corrections
- Identifying colours
- Moule 6- learning eye make up
- Making up eyebrows
- How to put lip make up
- Different types of make up
- Identifying false eyelashes
- Learn to make up for different ages
- Health and safety care
- Building your make-up kit
Who is it for?
Those passionate about the use of make-up and cosmetics in the fashion and beauty industry.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Make-up Artist – Level 3.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Make up Artist Diploma Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!