Marketing for Business
There are many ways to market a product or service, but which ones are right and which are wrong? What are the different marketing methods, in the first place? How do you establish the best way of undertaking the marketing process?
This Marketing for Business course, offered to you by Global Edulink, a worldwide supplier of online learning material, can answer many of your questions and makes learning about marketing clear and straightforward.
With our easy-to-follow tutorials, gain a comprehensive understanding of the following:
- How to analyse your business and develop a coherent marketing strategy
- Develop your marketing process tactically (as opposed to that of your competition)
- How to align your organisation to meet your marketing aims and objectives
- Launching and measuring the success of your plan
troduction to course
2. Understanding the role of marketing
3. How to develop your marketing strategy?
4. Way to develop the tactical phase
5. The organisational alignment
6. How to launch and measure your plan?
7. The conclusion
Who is it for?
- Those with no prior knowledge of marketing
- Those newly appointed to a marketing function, or who work within a different function and want to understand their relationship with marketing to help them contribute to the marketing strategy
- Managers and Directors looking to gain an insight into the value of marketing
- Those who don’t directly have a marketing responsibility but would benefit from a greater understanding of what marketing is all about (e.g. product managers, public relations officers, marketing assistants, sales staff)
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Marketing for Business.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Marketing for Business course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!