Being qualified in Financial Accounting can open up many career opportunities, not just in finance, but in a range of public and private sector organisations. A career in finance is rewarding and means you’ll be in high demand. Upon successful completion of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of financial statements, mechanics of the accounting cycle, merchandising operations, and much more. Not only this, but you will be able to put these into practice. As well as this, you’ll develop practical knowledge and skills which can be transferred to the workplace, or could be useful if you hope to establish your own business.
Who is it for?
- This course would be suitable for those hoping to work as a financial accountant or in finance.
- This course would also be useful for those setting up a business, or who already own a business.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
01. An Introduction to Accounting and Financial Statements
02. A Review of the Accounting Cycle and Preparing Financial Statements
03. Internal Control in Accounting Systems
04. Merchandise Management & Inventory Control
05. Learn Basic Receivables Accounting, Accounting Compensation and Expense Accounting
06. Accounting for Current and Long-Term Liabilities
07. Introduction to Corporation and Stockholders’ Equity
08. Financial Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Financial Accounting.
This course could help you become any of the following:
- Accounting Clerk
- Financial Controller
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Analyst
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Marketing Principles course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!