If you’re hoping to become a Counsellor then this Mastering Counselling course is a must. There are many techniques used by Counsellors and this course is a complete guide and will teach you to help people. Counselling is a rewarding career, you could work on a freelance basis, or as part of an organisation, so there are many different options open to you with this course. Whether you are totally new to the subject, or simply need to re-fresh your knowledge, this course will be your definitive guide.
Who is it for?
This course would be ideal for those hoping to work as a Counsellor, whether freelance or otherwise.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
01. The History of Counselling and Psychotherapy
02. Role of the Professional Counsellor
03. The Process of Counselling
04. Studying Theoretical Approaches in Counselling
05. Identifying Ethical and Legal Issues In Counselling
06. Overview of Human Growth and Development in Counselling
07. School Counselling Techniques
08. Overview of Mental Health, Substance Abuse & Rehabilitation Counselling
09. Identifying Social and Cultural Elements of Counselling
10. Identifying Social and Cultural Elements of Counseling
11. Family Counselling and Marriage
12. Career Counselling Tips
13. Group Counselling Techniques
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Counselling.
- Mental Health Care Worker
- Social Worker
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Mastering Counselling course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!