Mastering CounsellingGlobal Edulink
If you’re hoping to become a Counsellor then this Mastering Counselling course is a must. There are many techniques used by Counsellors and this course is a complete guide and will teach you to help people. Counselling is a rewarding career, you could work on a freelance basis, or as part of an organisation, so there are many different options open to you with this course. Whether you are totally new to the subject, or simply need to re-fresh your knowledge, this course will be your definitive guide.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course would be ideal for those hoping to work as a Counsellor, whether freelance or otherwise.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Counselling.
Training Course Content
- THE HISTORY OF COUNSELING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY
- ROLE OF THE PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR
- THE PROCESS OF COUNSELING
- STUDYNG THEORETICAL APPROACHES IN COUNSELING
- IDENTIFYING ETHICAL AND LEGAL ISSUES IN COUNSELING
- OVERVIEW OF HUMAN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN COUNSELING
- SCHOOL COUNSELING TECHNIQUES
- OVERVIEW OF MENTAL HEALTH, SUBSTANCE ABUSE & REHABILITATION COUNSELING
- IDENTIFYING SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ELEMENTS OF COUNSELING
- FAMILY COUNSELING AND MARRIAGE
- CAREER COUNSELING TIPS
- GROUP COUNSELING TECHNIQUES
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Mental Health Care Worker
- Social Worker
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Mastering Counselling course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!