Mastering Creative ThinkingGlobal Edulink
Understand what it takes to become a phenomenal creative thinker
Creative thinking requires that you continually dig deep into yourself and generate more, newer, and better, ideas that you can use to improve many aspects of your life. There are diverse qualities that can be developed to make the creative thinking process easier and more fluent. And, ultimately, help to free your writer’s block. For people who create content every day, it can be difficult constantly coming up with new ideas. Fortunately, if you find yourself hitting that creative wallonce too often, here at Global Edulink we’ve provided you with a course that can combat this. There are several techniques you can implement to get your creative juices flowing again and all packaged within this comprehensive course that provides you with an invaluable creative thinker’s toolkit.
Understand such processes as lateral thinking, and taking hold of principles for unleashing your imagination. Gain a handle on the different stages of the creative process, and learn how to brainstorm and brain write, and construct useful webbing and storyboard resources. Understand how to overcome your blocks and barriers and ultimately live a more fulfilling, creative life.
Global Edulink hosts the world’s best online education in one place. Our courses are presented by experts in their field. Use this course to not only help develop creative thinking in your personal life, but employ its tools and techniques to become a skilled practitioner in the art of creative thinking, qualities that can aid considerably in the development of your professional role.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Those who write content daily in their professional life.
- Those who constantly employ creative solutions in their personal life.
- No formal entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Creative Thinking.
Training Course Content
1. PRACTICE AND PASSION OF THE CREATIVE PERSON
2. IDENTIFYING LATERAL THINKING AS A SURVIVAL SKILL
3. INNOVATORS AND ADAPTORS - CREATIVE STYLES
4. HOW TO COMBINE OPPOSITES - DIVERGE THEN CONVERGE
5. IDENTIFYING THE PRINCIPLES FOR UNLEASHING YOUR IMAGINATION AND CONVERGING ON THE BEST IDEAS
- Identifying the Principles for Unleashing Your Imagination
- Identifying the Principles for Converging on the Best Ideas
6. PROCESS OF THE CREATIVE PROCESS AND YOU
7. WAY OF CLARIFYING THE CHALLENGE AND STORYBOARDING
- Way of Clarifying the Challenge
- Clarify Even More – Webbing and Storyboarding
8. UNDERSTANDING CLASSIC BRAINSTORMING AND BRAINWRITING AND BRAINSTORMING TOOLS
- Understanding Classic Brainstorming and Brainwriting
- Enhanced Brainstorming Tools
9. HOW TO BORROW AND MODIFY IDEAS?
10. GENERATING NEW IDEAS USING SYSTEMIC TOOLS AND DEVELOPING IDEASTOWARD GREAT SOLUTIONS
- Generating New Ideas using Systemic Tools
- Way of developing IdeasToward Great Solutions
11. HOW TO DECIDE WHAT IDEAS TO PROTOTYPE?
12. HOW TO EVALUATE CREATIVE SOLUTIONS AND MAKING DECISIONS?
13. PROCESS OF IMPLEMENTATION PLANNING - GIVING IDEAS LEGS
14. THE SELLING OF NEW IDEAS AND PERSUASION
15. TOOLS & TIPS FOR BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER
16. HOW TO LIFT THE EMOTIONAL LID ON CREATIVITY?
17. PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ENVIRONMENT
18. UNDERSTANDING CREATIVE LEADERSHIP REGARDLESS OF TITLE
19. WAY OF OVERCOMING BLOCKS AND BARRIERS
20. HOW TO LIVE A CREATIVE LIFE?
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Research Analyst
- Media Manager
- Creative Artworker
- Creative Producer/Writer
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Mastering Creative Thinking course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!