Mastering Storytelling for All
We all have a favourite story. A tale that sticks in the mind, often for years. But what makes it memorable? Telling a good story is indeed an art form and having the ability to ‘hook’ or engage your listeners is no easy task. Whether your audience is children or adults, gripping them and holding that attention is a skill.
Who is it for?
- Parents, guardians of children (such as extended family)
- Business professionals
- Managers looking to improve training delivery
- Anyone hoping for a writing career
- An Overview Of The Storytelling Triangle
- Connect Story And Audience
- A Study Of Family Stories
- The Power Of Fairy Tales
- Every Story Needs A Hero
- Conflict And Meaning
- Command Your Story
- Definitions Of Visualization And Memory
- Perception, Manipulation And Time
- The Narrator For Character And Audience
- Developing Complex Characters
- The Structure Of Plot And Story
- Emotion And Empathy Within Storytelling
- The Perspective Of Narration
- Definition Of Vocal Intonation
- How To Prepare To Perform?
- Transform Performance Anxiety
- Adapting To Audience
- Work With Your Audience
- The Power Of Orality - Remember Your Stories
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering Storytelling for All.
This course will help to successfully obtain a career as the following:
- Marketing Manager
- Content Writer and Editorial
- Production Graphics Specialist
- Public Relations Officer
Benefits you will gain
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Mastering Storytelling for All course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
City of London