Microsoft Access 2013 – Beginner
Global Edulink are pleased to present a course geared towards those wanting to learn the fundamentals of this popular database application to help them progress within their role. This online course provides expert teaching on how to use Microsoft Access to create databases and build interfaces from which to retrieve and report on your data. The course is designed for the absolute beginner; no prior database design or Microsoft Access experience is necessary.
Microsoft Access 2013 is the number one database application in the world and is designed to make databases easier to create and use. Access is essentially used to store a set of information, query that information, build easy-to-use graphical interfaces, and create reports on the stored data.
1. Introduction to access 2013
2. Table data
3. Querying a database
4. Advanced queries
5. Generating reports
6. Enhance the appearance of a report
7. The access options dialog box
Who is it for?
- Those with technical roles within the IT industry
- Project-based technical and business analysts
- Technical support personnel
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Access 2013 – Beginner
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic IT skills would be an advantage.Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Microsoft Access 2013 – Beginner course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.