Microsoft Access 2013 – IntermediateGlobal Edulink
Microsoft Access 2013 - Intermediate
Access – Create. Develop. Manipulate.
On this Microsoft Access 2013 intermediate course, provided by Global Edulink, a well-respected provider of online training courses globally, you are skilfully guided through the use of the software by qualified trainers who are specialists in their field of work. We make it easy for you to understand the intermediate aspects of this application, such as relational database design, joining tables and querying their joints, efficient organisation of databases, import and export of data to and from Access, useful mail merges and, finally, its advanced reporting tools.
Microsoft Access 2013 is the number one database application in the world and is designed to make databases easier to create and use. It’s used to store a set of information, query that information, build easy-to-use graphical interfaces, and create reports on the stored data.
Many businesses use Microsoft Access, from small one-person outfits to the largest corporations world-wide, because it’s easy to maintain and requires very little infrastructure to support. Understanding Access is vital to real-world database use and, at Global Edulink, our course will furnish you with skills that we believe can certainly progress your career.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those with technical roles within the IT industry
- Professionals who design and programme system-level software such as database systems, operating systems, and embedded systems
- Project-based technical analysts and engineers
- Technical support personnel
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Access 2013 – Intermediate.
Training Course Content
1. RELATIONAL DATABASE
- Relational Database Design
- Create a Table – Access
- Create Table Relationships
2. JOINING TABLES
- Create Query Joins
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Relate Data within a Table
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Subqueries
3. ORGANIZING A DATABASE FOR EFFICIENCY
- Data Normalization
- Create a Junction Table
- Improve Table Structure
4. IMPORT AND EXPORT THE DATA
- Import Data into Access
- Export Data to Text File Formats
- Export Access Data to Excel
5. MAIL MERGE
- Create a Mail Merge
6. ADVANCED REPORTING
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports
- Control Formatting in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Subreport to an Existing Report
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Software Tester
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Microsoft Access 2013 – Intermediate course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.