Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: 70 – 342
Microsoft has a range of official exams designed for IT professionals who want to get certified, and Global Edulink provides excellent training, which will enable you to pass your chosen exam. If you hope to take the Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: 70 – 342 Exam, then this is the course for you. Our course material is delivered straight to you and is perfectly tailored to help you pass the exam with flying colours.
Who is it for:
This course and certification is suitable for those who are IT professionals hoping to take the Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: 70 – 342 exam.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
01. Course Overview
02. Fundamentals of Exchange Powershell
03. Introduction to Exchange Control Panel
04. How to Create a New Mailbox with Powershell?
05. Understanding Mailbox Statistics with Powershell
06. Overview of Windows Powershell Intermediate
07. What Are Unified Messaging?
08. Installation and Configuration of Exchange Server 2013
09. Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online
10. Understanding Advanced Design of Exchange 2013
Method of Assessment:
This course is assessed by the Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: 70 – 342 exam, which will test your knowledge of the following topics:
- How to configure, manage and migrate Unified Messaging
- How to design, configure and manage site resiliency
- How to design, configure and manage advanced security
- How to configure and manage compliance, archiving and discovery solutions
- How to implement and manage coexistence, hybrid scenarios, migration and federation
For further details about the exam, please visit:
Please Note: official exams are not included in this course and need to be purchased it separately.
- Configuration Manager
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Network Manager
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be over the age of 16.Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.This exam is designed for candidates who have a minimum of three years of experience managing Exchange servers and who are responsible for the Exchange messaging environment in an enterprise environment. They are senior administrators who act as the technical lead over a team of administrators. These candidates are a third level of support between the Exchange Recipient Administrator and the Exchange Server Administrator.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Microsoft Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: 70 – 342 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!