Microsoft Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: Exam 70 – 341
Microsoft has a range of official exams designed for IT professionals who want to get certified, and Global Edulink provides excellent training, which will enable you to pass your chosen exam. If you hope to take the Microsoft Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: Exam 70 – 341, then this is the course for you. Our course material is delivered straight to you and is perfectly tailored to help you pass the exam with flying colours.
Who is it for:
This course and certification is suitable for those who are IT professionals hoping to take the Microsoft Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: Exam 70 – 341.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
01. Overview of Exchange Server 2013
02. Studying Exchange Server 2013 Administration_4
03. Basics of Exchange Administration_1
04. How to Archive Mailboxes?
05. Create User Mailboxes in Exchange 2013
06. Create and Manage Distribution Groups
07. How to Configure an Outlook Web Access Web App
08. Preparing For Exchange Installation
09. How to Install Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
10. Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
11. Identifying Labs and Demos
Method of Assessment:
This course is assessed by the Microsoft Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: Exam 70 – 341, which will test your knowledge of the following topics:
- How to install, configure and manage the mailbox role (25%)
- How to plan, install, configure and manage client access (25%)
- How to plan, install, configure and manage transport (25%)
- How to design and manage an Exchange infrastructure (25%)
For further details about the exam, please visit:
Please Note: official exams are not included in this course and need to be purchased it separately.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded an official Microsoft Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: Exam 70 – 341 certificate.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be over the age of 16.Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.This exam is designed for candidates who have a minimum of three years of experience managing Exchange servers and who are responsible for the Exchange messaging environment in an enterprise environment. They are senior administrators who act as the technical lead over a team of administrators. These candidates are a third level of support between the Exchange Recipient Administrator and the Exchange Server Administrator.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Microsoft Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013: Exam 70 – 341 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!