Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5Global Edulink
Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5
This excellent online course will allow you to gain an accredited qualification, which will demonstrate a professional level of skill and knowledge in your chosen subject. To enhance your career prospects, you should consider this Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5online course!
Getting a Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5 accredited certificate will allow you to demonstrate the ability to use .NET, which is an integral part of many applications running on Windows and provides common functionality for those applications to run. This fantastic Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5 online course covers all the fundamentals of .NET, and how to get the most out of it.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful learners will be awarded a Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5 certificate.
Training Course Content
- Demonstrate knowledge of medical coding
- Learn the correct application of ICD-10-CM, CPT®, HCPCS Level II, and modifier coding assignments with the industry’s most recognized medical coding certifications
- Gain a sound knowledge of diseases of the Nervous System
- Gain an understanding of factors influencing health status
- Understand the billing procedure for healthcare
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Intro to HTML 5
- Examples of Browsers Using Codes
- Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio
- Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio-Part 2
- Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio-Part 3
- Using HTML5 Codes and Utilizing Virtual Studio-Part 4
- HTML5 Code Walk through-Part 1-3
- CSS3 Selectors and Style Properties-Part 1-6
- Developer Tool Support
- Browse-Specific Feature Detection
- HTML Form Examples-Part 1-4
- HTML Form Enhancements-Part 1-6
- Building Websites-Part 1-4
- More HTML5
- More HTML5 – Information Tags
- More HTML5 – Codes
- More HTML5 – Java Script
- Course Outro
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
With this course you could become a .NET Developer. A .Net Developer’s duties can include:
- Create, code, test, and document programmes
- Develop software, feature, and change control documents
- Develop features, integrate software, and support testing
- Troubleshoot, debug, and verify accuracy of code
With this qualification, you could become any of the following:
- .Net Developer / Programmer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,605)
- Software Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,463)
- Software Developer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,789)
- Web Developer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £24,915)
- Senior .Net Developer / Programmer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £43,161)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!