Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Application Development Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Designing Database Solutions and Data Access Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Practice Lab course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT professionals who wish to improve their practical IT skills
- IT professionals who need to gain skills using SharePoint Server
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Training Course Content
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Learn to manage enterprise content
- Understand the application platform services and search service
- Understand how to implement BI solutions
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Managing Enterprise Content
- Module 02: Creating Business Intelligence Solutions by Using Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Module 03: Integrating Business Data with Office SharePoint Server 2007 by Using the BDC
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Application Development Live Practice Lab course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!