Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced
Microsoft Word is incredibly useful if you know how to get the most out of it, and it is used in virtually every office, so with this certificate on your CV your job search will be given a serious boost. This course is advanced level, and focuses on Microsoft Word 2010, if you have some experience with Word then this course is for you! Gain an in-depth introduction to the programme, learn to navigate it seamlessly, and study things like mail merge, using macros, and working with forms.
- That you can navigate Word and understand how it can be used
- That you can use mail merge
- That you are able to use macros
- That you understand working with forms
- That you are able to customise word
- That you can manage long documents
- That you are able to use XML features
Who is it for?
Anyone hoping to work in an office
Those who would like to work in admin
Job seekers / graduates / students
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- How to use mail merge
- How to add objects and backgrounds
- How to use macros in word
- How to create forms in word
- How to customize word
- Creating long documents
- Intro to xml features
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Word 2010 – Advanced.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners on this course must be 16 or over, and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!