Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate
Word 2016 Intermediate Overview
Microsoft Word 2016 is an incredibly useful computer program, especially if you know how to get the most out of it. It is used in just about every office in the world, so with this certificate on your CV your job search will be given a serious boost. This course is intermediate level, so if you have used Microsoft Word 2016 before, or you want to jump straight into the more advanced functions, then this course is for you! Gain an in-depth introduction to Microsoft Word 2016, and understand how to perform formatting and customise documents you are working with.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. As well as this, we make learning more personal, and provide a tutor, who will be on hand to give guidance whenever you need it.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
What will I learn?
- To create, format, and customise tables, and to sort data and formulas using tables
- To use newspaper style columns and multilevel lists
- To use the design tab, apply & modify styles, and create & delete styles
- To add and delete watermarks, page breaks, blank pages, headers & footers, and cover pages
- To produce, and sort & filter a mail merge
- To send mail merges to labels using Excel data
- To use auto functions, like: auto correct, auto format, and to manage these functions
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates of this program will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course will not train you to do a specific job, but it will radically increase your chances of getting a job in any of the following areas:
- Office Worker
- Executive Assistant
Please note: Global Edulink does not provide any software with this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!