Nannying and Childcare Training
Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned pro, there is always more to learn about being a nanny. Luckily, there are lots of certifications, courses and education programs out there to help. While there is no formal training required for nannies to actually become nannies, these specialised classes will turn you into a more professional and knowledgeable caregiver.
Whether you are looking for your first childcare job or you have had many years’ experience, it is always a great idea to keep up with the latest childcare and Nanny training courses and qualifications.
If you are looking for a nanny job, they will also make you stand out from the crowd as someone who takes this career seriously. In case you need any more convincing, the more trained you are, the more you can charge for your services. But with so many possibilities, where should you start?
Our aim, quite simply, is to enable those working with young children to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to be able to foster the child’s development and growth in the most inspiring, sensitive and balanced way possible.
Little Ones feels that the key to finding your dream job is the right qualifications. We provide this course designed by Nannies that give you the key skills you need to care for children and babies. It is our aim that this course reflects the ethos and values of Little Ones. This course will ensure that you gain as much as possible and leave with a better understanding of child and infant care.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Want to get a nanny job or become a better nanny? Sign up for this online course to improve your nanny resume and skills.
- Whether you are looking for your first childcare job or you have had many years’ experience, this course is ideal for you.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in Nannying and Childcare Training”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours:
- Introduction to Nanny Training
2. ESTABLISHING ROUTINES
- Care Routines
- Establishing Routines- Video
- Reading Materials- Establishing Routines
- Example 01
- Example 02
- Example 03
- Example 04
- Activity 02
3. THE EMPLOYER (PARENTS)
- Working in Partnership with Parents
- The Employer (Parents)- Video
- Reading Materials- The Employer
- Examples 5
- Activity 03
4. ESSENTIALS FOR NANNIES
- The Professional Nanny
- Essentials for Nannies- Video
- Reading Materials- Essentials for Nannies
- Nannies on Call Tips- Nanny Interview
- Activity 04
5. HEALTH AND SAFETY
- How to establish a healthy & safe home based environment
- Health and Safety- Video
- Reading Materials- Health & Safety
- Example- Health & Safety
- Activity 05
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
In addition to working in the UK, there are also opportunities to work overseas. Positions are advertised through agencies and in the national and local press. Nannies with the qualifications mentioned in the Entry and Training sections may move in to nursery nursing positions. See the nursery nurse profile for more information.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Nannying and Childcare Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!