Nutritional Specialist Diploma – Level 3Global Edulink
Nutritional Specialist Diploma – Level 3
Becoming a Nutritional Specialist
Nobody can deny that nutrition and fitness are very important among those who are interested in staying fit and eating healthy. A Nutritional Specialist can work in a variety of settings, which include: gyms, health food stores, corporations, and hospitals.
You will find several Nutrition courses accessible through Global Edulink, all of which are essential to your career and education in health and fitness – particularly as obesity has become a big concern today.
The Nutritional Specialist Diploma enables students and fitness experts to present nutritional and weight management advice to clients. The Diploma consists of many useful modules.
Further, the Nutritional Specialist Diploma offers a chance for nutrition or food science graduates, technical professionals and working adults who have no formal training to enhance their abilities and offer qualified manpower to meet the challenging needs of the food and nutrition related market.
Having a diploma in this industry enables you to discover the underlying basics for a good health. It opens doors to careers such as: nutritional counselling, sports medicine, as well as natural health careers. Further, having this diploma will not just change your life for the better, but the lives of other people as well. Thus, if you enjoy learning about healthy living, as well as helping others, then this course will be the right choice for you.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Anyone hoping to work in the nutrition and health industry.
- There are no specific entry requirements. However, it would be useful to have acquired some experience in a related field, for example, life science, food science or nutrition science, but not essential.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Nutritional Specialist – Level 3.
Training Course Content
1. BASIC PRINCIPLES OF NUTRITION
- Basic Principles of Nutrition
2. NUTRITION AND LIFE CYCLE STAGES
- Nutrition and Life Cycle Stages
3. UNDERSTANDING THE ENERGY BALANCE & THE BODY AND CHEMICAL COMPOSITION OF NUTRIENTS
- Understanding the Energy Balance & The Body
- Recognizing the Chemical Composition of Nutrients
4. NUTRITIONAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- Nutritional Biochemistry – Part One
- Nutritional Biochemistry – Part Two
5. NUTRITION-RELATED PHYSIOLOGY
- Nutrition-Related Physiology
6. DIGESTION & NUTRIENT ABSORPTION
- Digestion & Nutrient Absorption Part One
- Digestion & Nutrient Absorption Part Two
7. METABOLISM OF NUTRIENTS
- Metabolism of Nutrients
8. CARBOHYDRATES IN HEALTH & NUTRITION
- Carbohydrates in Health & Nutrition
9. ROLE OF PROTEIN’S IN NUTRITION
- Role of Protein’s in Nutrition
10. ROLE OF LIPIDS IN HEALTH & NUTRITION
- Role of Lipids in Health & Nutrition
11. DISCOVER VITAMINS IN NUTRITION
- Discover Vitamins in Nutrition
12. ROLE OF MINERALS IN HEALTH & NUTRITION AND MINERAL DEFICIENCY
- Role of Minerals in Health & Nutrition
- Understanding Symptoms of Mineral Deficiency & Toxicity
13. MEETING NUTRIENT REQUIREMENTS
- Meeting Nutrient Requirements – Part 1
- Meeting Nutrient Requirements – Part 2
14. NUTRITIONAL ASSESSMENT METHODS
- Nutritional Assessment Methods – Part 1
- Nutritional Assessment Methods – Part 2
15. CLINICAL INTERVENTION & MONITORING TECHNIQUES
- Clinical Intervention & Monitoring Techniques – Part 1
- Clinical Intervention & Monitoring Techniques – Part 2
- Clinical Intervention & Monitoring Techniques – Part 3
16. NUTRIENT AND DRUG INTERACTIONS
- Nutrient and Drug Interactions
17. BEHAVIOR OPTIMIZATION AND DIETARY THERAPEUTICS
- Behavior Optimization and Dietary Therapeutics
18. THE RISK OF EATING DISORDERS TO NUTRITION AND PROFESSIONAL ISSUES IN NUTRITION
- The Risk of Eating Disorders to Nutrition
- Analyzing Professional Issues in Nutrition
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course enables you to become:
- Pediatric Nutrition Specialist
- Home Health Care Nutrition Specialist
- Sports Nutrition Specialist
- Nutrition Educators
- Nutritional Counselors
- Public Health Nutritionist
- Private Practice/Consultant
- Clinical Nutritionist
- Community Nutritionist
- Management Dietitian
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Nutritional Specialist Diploma – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!