Party Planning for AllGlobal Edulink
Party Planning for All
Are you excited by colour, decor and lighting? Do you love organising parties? Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting career?
If the answer is yes then this Party Planning for All course is the perfect opportunity!
What could be more fun than planning amazing events?
If you have excellent organisational skills, can effectively communicate on a professional level, and enjoy working to deadlines, then you might wish to consider a career in Party Planning.
During this course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills needed to plan, design, and facilitate successful events. Learners will study useful modules, such as: how to make your party memorable, weddings, children’s parties, baby showers, beauty parties and venue selection. As you can see, learners will gain a broad and detailed understanding of party planning as an industry.
Global Edulink will also teach you how to establish and manage your own event planning or party planning business. The modules cover subjects such as: business model development, building a client base, how to manage employees and working with vendors and suppliers. Upon competing this Party Planning for All course learners are able to work for an existing company, or will be fully equipped to begin their own party planning business.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. As well as this, we make learning more personal, and provide a tutor, who will be on hand to give guidance whenever you need it.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- This course is ideally suited to anyone hoping to establish their own party planning business.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 18 or over.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate in Party Planning for All.
Training Course Content
MODULE 01- GETTING STARTED
- Module 01- Getting Started
MODULE 02- UNDERSTANDING TYPES OF PARTIES
- Module 02- Understanding Types of Parties
MODULE 03- BUSINESS MODEL DEVELOPING
- Module 03- Business Model Developing
MODULE 04- MAKING A CLIENT BASE
- Module 04- Making a Client Base
MODULE 05- PARTY PLANNING
- Module 05- Party Planning
MODULE 06- MAKING YOUR PARTY MEMORABLE
- Module 06- Making Your Party Memorable
MODULE 07- EXPLORE BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- Module 07- Explore Business Operations
MODULE 08- OVERVIEW OF NETWORKING
- Module 08- Overview of Networking
MODULE 09- WORKING WITH VENDORS AND SUPPLIERS
- Module 09- Working with Vendors and Suppliers
MODULE 10- BRAND MAINTAINING
- Module 10- Brand Maintaining
MODULE 11- FINDING SUCCESS IN BUSINESS
- Module 11- Finding Success in Business
MODULE 12- HOW TO MANAGE EMPLOYEES AND A COMPANY
- Module 12- How to manage employees and a company
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Party Planner
- Wedding Planner
- Event Planner
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Party Planning for All course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!