Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
During this Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET) course you’ll be taught by Steve Garrod, who has over 20 years of experience to share with you, so you’ll truly be learning from the best! What’s more, you’ll be gaining an accredited and recognised certificate, which will enhance your job search significantly. Get prepared and learn to be a brilliant teacher with this fantastic Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Formerly known as PTLLS) classroom course
Who will teach me?
Steve Garrod has been teaching for over 20 years and has worked for large training providers both in the UK and overseas. He’s a qualified Teacher, Assessor and Internal Verifier.
- Learn handy tips and tricks from an industry professional
- Get hands on experience teaching
- Ask any questions and get answers from a professional
What will I learn?
How to prepare, plan, deliver and evaluate basic teaching and learning sessions, in a variety of teaching or training contexts.
This qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge related to teaching and learning
- Develop skills in teaching and learning
- Achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in teaching and learning
Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Suitability - Who should attend?
- As this course is entry-level, it is ideally suited to those who are not currently teaching or training. It is also helpful for anyone who is currently, or has just begun teaching or training. Not only that, this course would also be beneficial for those working as assessors who wish to achieve a qualification.
What are the entry requirements?
- You need to be at least 19 years old
- You should have a basic grasp of English, Maths and IT
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will receive an accredited Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Training Course Content
Key Features of the Course
- Qualification type:BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level:Level 3
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):48
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):120
- Qualification number (QN):601/0685/2
- Availability:UK and international
This course includes
- Taught by a professional instructor
- Learning is checked through use of exercises
- Hands on with lots of opportunity to practice
- Printed Course manual
- Free access to the online version of the course
What will I study?
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits)
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training (6 credits)
- Understanding assessment in education and training (3 credits)What will I learn?
Those who successfully complete this Level 3 Award in Education and Training can go on to Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training or the Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.
In addition, anyone who holds this Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualifies you to be an Assessor, Teacher, or Trainer. For any of these positions you’ll command a high salary and will be in demand. The average salary of a Teacher in the UK is £27,995 per annum.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)(Formerly PTLLS) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!