Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business AdministrationGlobal Edulink
Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration*
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a professional qualification for learners to progress within their employment, and continue their education in the same area or related vocational area. The qualification will provide opportunities for career development in a range of sectors. Learners will acquire the skills and knowledge to prepare for senior role positions in enterprise environments.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is for learners who work in Business Administration or for those aspiring to gain the titles of Office Manager, Executive Assistant or Programme Manager. Learners will develop specific skills and technical knowledge in business administration systems, managing information and knowledge, and communicating in business and project management. The qualification will assist learners to extend their occupational skills to human resource management, operational planning, marketing and customer service management.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should be over the age of 18, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to four GCSEs at grade A*-C
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration.
Training Course Content
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):195
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):420
- Qualification number (QN):601/3499/9
- Availability:UK and international
1: Business Administration System
2: Communicating In A Business
3: Managing Self Development
4: Principles Of Operational Planning
5: Managing Information And Knowledge
Method of Assessment:
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration is a 420 TQT, 42-credit and 195-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of five modules.
- Unit 1: Business Administration System
- Unit 2: Communicating in a Business
- Unit 3: Managing Self Development
- Unit 7: Principles of Operational Planning
- Unit 8: Managing Information and Knowledge
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £499 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to be paid initially when you are registering).
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. After successful completion of this course, you can go on to study further units in order to gain the Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Business or Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration and gain employment opportunities in positions such as Senior Manager and Head of Department.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Business Administration course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!