Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF)Global Edulink
Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF)*
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a professional qualification that provides opportunities for learners to advance in their career in a wide array of sectors. Learners can aspire to reach senior positions within their employment, or continue to study in the same area or related vocational area. The qualification will assist learners gain new skills and knowledge that may be required for particular sectors of employment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should be over the age of 18, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to four GCSEs at grade A*-C
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Training Course Content
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding of the specific skills needed for vocational sectors
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):126
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):370
- Qualification number (QN):601/3500/1
- Availability:UK and international
1: Principles Of Building Respectful And Productive Working Relationships In Organizations
2: Managing Personal And Professional Development
3: Principles Of Management And Leadership In Organizations
4: Operational And Human Resource Planning And Manangement
5: Budget Management
6: Principles Of Business Strategic Planning And Development
7: Understand The Legal Context Of Business
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a 370 TQT, 37-credit and 126-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of three mandatory units.
- Unit 1: Principles of Building Respectful and Productive Working Relationships in Organizations
- Unit 2: Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Unit 3: Principles of Management and Leadership in Organizations
- Unit 4: Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management
- Unit 07: Budget Management
- Unit 10: Principles of Business Strategic Planning and Development
- Unit 13: Understand the Legal Context of Business
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £499 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to be paid initially when you are registering).
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. After successful completion of this course, you can go on to study further units in order to gain the Pearson Level 5 Award or Certificate in Management and Leadership, or the Pearson Edexcel Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership and gain employment opportunities in positions such as Senior Manager, Director and Head of Department.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership (QCF) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!