Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership with Official ExamGlobal Edulink
Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Management and Leadership
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is designed to give learners the understanding, skills and knowledge to prepare within their employment or aspire to reach high level positions in an enterprise environment. The qualification will provide opportunities in career development and subsequently for those who are still studying in schools, colleges and educational institutes. A professional qualification will provide opportunities for learners to advance in their career in a wide range of sectors. Learners can aspire to reach senior positions within their employment, continue to study in the same area or related vocational area. The qualification will assist learners gain new skills and knowledge that may be required for particular sectors of employment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience in a middle management role or have recent middle management experience in a paid or voluntary capacity.
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Training Course Content
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes which are essential to successful performance
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector, such as retail or automotive
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 5
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):24
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):70
- Qualification number (QN):601/3798/8
- Availability:UK and international
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 70 TQT, 7-credit and 24-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of one module.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. After successful completion of this course, learners can go on to study further or gain employment opportunities. This qualification will assist to seek progression to a senior manager’s role and to develop their knowledge of management and leadership.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership with Official Exam course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!