Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Strategic Management and LeadershipGlobal Edulink
Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership*
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is a comprehensive program in strategic management and is specifically designed to enable manager and those aspiring to gain the titles to equip themselves with skills and technical knowledge to help empower them at the next hierarchy. The qualification will assist individuals to take on additional management responsibilities and gain an understanding in strategic business planning, recruitment and selection and finance and budgeting.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience in a middle management role or have recent middle management experience in a paid or voluntary capacity.
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Training Course Content
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes which are essential to successful performance
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 5
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):117
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):230
- Qualification number (QN):601/3803/8
- Availability:UK and international
1: Principles Of Management And Leadership
2: Strategic Business Management And Planning
3: Strategic Decision Making
4: Marketing Management
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 230 TQT, 23-credit and 117-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of 4 modules.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
- Unit 2: Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Unit 3: Strategic Decision Making
- Unit 4: Marketing Management
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
Additionally, £399 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to be paid initially when you are registering).
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.