Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Official ExamGlobal Edulink
Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Official Exam*
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership extends the work-related focus from the level 5 Certificate. The qualification prepares learners in a vocational sector or is perfect for individuals who have decided that they want to follow a specific area of work.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners should be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate one of the following:
- Level 4 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience in a middle management role or have recent middle management experience in a paid or voluntary capacity.
PLEASE NOTE: If English is not your first language, you need to produce a recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Training Course Content
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which will provide opportunities to develop a range of skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes which are essential to successful performance
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 5 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress in their employment and reach senior management roles
- Progress to related general and/or vocational qualifications such as Finance, Marketing, Recruitment and Selection; or leading and management within a specific vocational sector
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 5
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):239
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):390
- Qualification number (QN):601/3596/7
- Availability:UK and international
1: Principles Of Management And Leadership
2: Strategic Business Management And Planning
3: Strategic Decision Making
4: Marketing Management
5: Strategic Project Management
6: Successful Business Team Development
7: Budget Management
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is a 390 TQT, 39-credit and 239-guided-learning-hour (GLH) qualification that consists of seven modules.
- Unit 1: Principles of Management and Leadership
- Unit 2: Strategic Business Management and Planning
- Unit 3: Strategic Decision Making
- Unit 13: Marketing Management
- Unit 15: Strategic Project Management
- Unit 16: Successful Business Team Development
- Unit 18: Budget Management
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
The Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets. After successful completion of this course, learners can go on to study and progress onto a range of management and other professional qualifications at level 6 and above, such as the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management. This qualification will assist learners to seek progression to Senior Manager, Director and Head of Department job roles.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership with Official Exam course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!