PRINCE2 Foundation Course with ExamGlobal Edulink
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Course + Official Exam
- It is globally recognised professional qualification.
- It increases your salary to over £50,000 per year.
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principles involved in effective project management.
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.
- It is a great asset for your CV.
Obtaining a PRINCE2 Qualification is highly recommended if you are considering project manager/project coordinator as a career or are already working in a project environment. PRINCE2 is an internationally recognised best practice project management methodology. Since its inception in 1989, it has been widely adopted and successfully implemented throughout both the public and private sectors in the UK and around the world.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
PRINCE2® Foundation Level:
PRINCE2 foundation level course is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to kick on to more senior roles.
Perfect for professionals looking for their first role in management or mid and senior managers who need to manage budgets, projects, and resources etc.
As soon as you’ve completed Foundation, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level.
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2 Foundation exam. Just have an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2 Certified.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation Course is easy to understand as the methodology is common sense.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Training Course Content
The training received in the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course will prepare you for the following exam modules:
Module breakdown for each course as is below;
- Course Introduction
- PRINCE2®Overview and Principles
- PRINCE2® Processes
- PRINCE2® Themes – Part 1
- PRINCE2® Themes – Part 2
- PRINCE2® Exam Technique
Method of Assessment:
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Exam Format:
- 60-minute exam duration
- 60 questions per paper
- Closed book
- 36/60 required to pass = 60% pass mark
NB: The PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation exam can be written from home using a proctor device or your webcam. Free official exam Voucher can be requested/booked when you are ready to take your Exam. Please contact us for further information on exams.
Why you choose us?
- 24/7 access for 12 months.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Engaging and effective learning using the latest technology.
- Entire PRINCE2® Foundation syllabus covered.
- Exam simulations, videos and interactive exercises with feedback.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Online Course which you can study at anytime, anywhere.
- You can take the course as many times as you like over 12 months.
How does our online training package work?
The way the training is run will be online and is a very simple process of:
- Get through the online training materials and exercises.
- Sit the practice papers/ mock exams.
- Get booked in for the Official Exam. We have a 97% first time pass rate.
It is simple procedure. It won’t take long at all and you’ll be supported by our team of mentors whenever you need assistance.
Our excellent online training package is included exam voucher at the end. Enrol on this course today and take control of your career and enhance your future prospects.
Upon completing your PRINCE2® Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this PRINCE2 Foundation Course with Exam course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!