Professional Make-up Artist Training - OnlineGlobal Edulink
Professional Make-up Artist Training
Are you looking to be a highly paid Makeup Artist? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink Professional Makeup Application Training Course. GlobalEdulink, as a leading professional education provider in the UK, this training course allows you to enhance your skills in Makeup application as a professional Makeup artist.
Our Professional makeup application training course is highly popular and this training is ideal for those who'd like a more 'hands on' approach to their learning and allows learners to gain practical skills, knowledge and understanding in makeup application.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. 24/7 Mentor support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get good results and it secures your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take this training programme?
- This is for the people who are looking to be a Makeup Consultant/ Makeup Artist/ Beauty and Bridal Makeup artist.
- This pack is suitable for learners aged pre-16 and above. There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
This training is suitable for all ages and all level of experience
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will receive a well recognised Global Edulink’s Certificate in “Professional Makeup application”.
Training Course Content
The ultimate make-up application training course is professionally designed intensive course will provide you with a solid platform from which to build your confidence and skills. You will learn and practice a range of core technical and creative fundamental techniques until you are precision perfect, then look at ways in which to develop more abstract styles and looks. This comprehensive introduction to professional make-up is ideal for a beginner or as a refresher. This training is for 25 guided learning hours and you will cover following learning outcomes:
Be able to prepare for make-up
The learner can:
1.1 State the factors that could influence the choice of basic make-up products and techniques.
1.2 State the importance of the preparation procedures for applying basic make-up.
1.3 Prepare for applying basic make-up.
1.4 Select products, tools and equipment.
1.5 State how and when to use products, tools and equipment for basic make-up.
Be able to carry out make-up
The learner can:
2.1 State basic skin types
2.2 State the basic structure and function of the skin
2.3 State the bone structure of the face
2.4 Prepare the face
2.5 Apply basic make-up products
2.6 Remove basic make-up
2.7 Follow safe and hygienic working practices
2.8 Communicate and behave in a professional manner
Further you will learn following in details;
- Getting started as a makeup artist.
- The role of the makeup professional.
- Building a professional makeup kit.
- Understanding basic lighting.
- Basic facial anatomy, Colour theory.
- Professional products, brushes, tools and equipment.
- The art of perfect skin and skincare.
- Highlighting and contouring, Foundations, Concealers.
- Eyebrow definition and grooming, Understanding different eye-shapes
- Eye makeup; eye shadows, eyeliners, mascaras, false eyelash application.
- Cheek/blush and colour application, working with pigments.
- Precise lipstick application, Colour mixing and experimentation.
- Blending techniques.
- Looks including; corrective, day, evening and special occasion.
- Adapting techniques and colours for different skin tones, Client aftercare.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice assessment test. This online multiple choice test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why should you choose us?
- All the study materials are available in your student account.
- The online tutorials are designed by the well-experienced and expertise tutor.
- Guided video courses to take you through each element step-by step.
- Learn from exercises covering every aspect of Makeup application.
- You can contact us for any inquiry regarding your training
- Excellent and flexible mentoring supports from our team of experienced trainers.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries.
- Career development services and counselling.
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
Having qualified as a makeup artist is a rich and rewarding career now a days. You can earn up to £3000 from £40 as a makeup artist. Before you get on this exciting path the better understanding you have of the different exciting opportunities that looking forward you as a makeup artist will save you time, money and effort.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Average rating 4.9Based on 7 reviews.
Find out more about this Professional Make-up Artist Training - Online course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!