Professional Receptionist Training ProgrammeGlobal Edulink
Professional Receptionist Training
As a Receptionist, you are often the first point of contact that the public has with the company you work for. As such, it is vital that you create the right first impression, to ensure that the business keeps existing customers and attracts new ones. By being good at your job, you can help your employer to increase their turnover and deserve recognition for your efforts in the form of promotion or pay increases over time.
To be a good Receptionist, you need some skills that come partly from your natural personality, and some technical skills that come with training and experience. In a competitive market, having the right qualifications can put you head and shoulders above your competition and ensure that you secure the best job or get that promotion. At Global Edulink, we are a leading UK training provider and can offer you the opportunity to earn a Certificate in Professional Reception Training to boost your career prospects.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
– Would like to get a job as a Receptionist;
– Are a new or temporary Receptionist looking to secure better or more secure employment by learning or developing best practice skills;
– Have experience as a Receptionist and want to further develop your existing skills.
You must be aged 17 years or older to enrol, but you do not need any qualifications or previous experience to undertake the course. You do need basic English Language and Literacy skills.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for "Receptionist Training".
Training Course Content
This is a distance learning course, meaning that all of your studies will take place through an online course that you can access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at times to suit your busy life. This makes it ideal if you are already in work or have family commitments that would make travelling difficult.
The course will teach you how to develop your customer service skills and improve your telephone/switchboard management. Crucially, our professional support team will also guide you through the steps you need to take to make your CV, cover letters and personal statements stand out and improve your chances of being granted an interview when you apply for a new role. We will also help to improve your confidence by teaching you effective job interview techniques.
The course is delivered through professionally-narrated tutorials that provide you with step-by-step guides on how to develop your Receptionist skills; all of the materials you will need are provided online and can be accessed at any time during your course.
As a Receptionist, you may work in any number of different industries during your career, and this course will provide you with the generic skills that you will need to be effective in any type of Reception work environment.
Your tutorials will be accompanied by a series of interactive tests and quizzes to test your knowledge and understanding, and our support team is available should you have any queries.
- Course Materials Receptionist Training
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
During the course you will learn:
– How to welcome guests, visitors or clients;
– What your role as Receptionist entails;
– How to create a powerful first impression;
– How to identify the needs of your customer;
– Active listening skills;
– How to deal with difficult or challenging situations.
You will take an online, multiple-choice test at the end of your course. This will be marked automatically and you will be provided with your result immediately. Passing the course grants you a Certificate in Receptionist Training.
It is ideal for anyone wishing to work as a Receptionist, or who wants to progress to a career as a Personal Assistant, Administrative Assistant or to specialise in sale or marketing.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Professional Receptionist Training Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!