Professional Report Writing Skills Diploma
Improve your technical writing skills with this comprehensive Professional Report Writing Skills Diploma and prove your worth academically or in business. With this course, technical reports will become a breeze! Writing a report can seem like a difficult task, but we’ve covered everything you need in a way that’s easy to understand. During the first half of this comprehensive diploma student will learn to write the report, from introduction through the conclusion. The second half of the course deals with how to research, cite and develop a thesis statement. Being able to write well could open the door for a career like Copywriting, and will also be highly beneficial to students.
Who is it for?
- This course is intended for students who are undertaking undergraduate or master’s degree projects, or who expect to do so in the near future
- Suitable for anyone required to write technical reports as part of their career
- This course would also be helpful if you hope to work as a Writer
- Course Introduction
- Overview of a Technical Report
- How to Analyze Audience Characteristics?
- Process of Writing
- Identifying the Sections of a Technical Report
- Identifying Mechanical Elements
- Examining Methods of Research Papers
- Writing the Paper
- Developing a Thesis statement
- How to Cite Sources
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Professional Report Writing Skills.
This course would benefit the following:
- Technical Writer
- Financial/Technical Copywriter
- Technical Architects
- Online Content Editor
- Technical Analyst
- The Web and Social Media Officer
- B2B (Business-to-Business) Copywriter
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Professional Report Writing Skills Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
500 GBP-750 GBP