Project Management BundleGlobal Edulink
Project Management Course Library
The Project Management Bundle offers globally recognised certifications that will showcase your knowledge and skills to employers and make your contribution valuable to the success of the company. You will acquire the expertise needed to take your career to the next level. You will develop extensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of principles, techniques and best practices in Project Management and how to apply it in a stimulating environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- If you want to expand your knowledge in project management principles and techniques
- Learners who want to become Project Managers
- Seasoned project managers who want a refresher and get some new ideas
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course bundle have specific entry requirements or recommended experience.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the Project Management Bundle course will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well.
Training Course Content
What you will learn
- Gain understanding of fundamental knowledge, terminology and effective project management processes. You can contribute high value to your organisation’s projects.
- The Prince 2 foundation and practitioner exam is the ideal starting point if you want to have a career in project management. Successfully passing these exams is highly beneficial for your future project management contributions.
- With the increase in growth, complexity and diversity PMIs Risk Management Professional will recognise your unique competency and skill to assess project risks and mitigate threats.
- CAPM is an entry-level certification if you have little or no experience in project management. You will gain new skills and knowledge and improve your standing of making a higher salary.
- The PMP is a globally recognised certificate that will give you skills to complete projects on time and on budget.
- The six sigma green belt is aimed at intermediate and senior project managers who want to achieve higher skills and knowledge. Learners will gain an understanding of methodology in lean six sigma and become an effective problem solver.
The Project Management Bundle is designed to ensure that IT professionals can gain the relevant expertise and go higher in their project management career. The training will cover the basics and move onto advanced features and help you develop project management skills to apply in an enterprise or organisation.
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience more rewarding.
- Agile Project Management
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Prince2® Foundation & Practitioner – 2017
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Unix Administration Basics
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalized learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Once you successfully complete the Project Management Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions.
- Project Manager
- Project Consultants
- Project Facilitators
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Project Management Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!