Retail and Advanced Management Diploma
Equipping you with a combination of specific retail-industry knowledge and essential management skills, this comprehensive course provides you with a thorough education in Retail and Advanced Management. This is a career which involves supervising the sale of products, and is closely related to other economic areas such as: international business, marketing, advertising, consumer science, logistics, operations management, and more.
Benefit from a broad range of management and leadership theories and a whole host of practical tools to apply in their working environment. Not only can you learn the fundamentals of outstanding management, the course also covers motivational techniques, the differences between leadership and management, and will provide an abundance of fantastic management techniques.
Who is it for?
This course is suitable for any individual working in a management role, or who hopes to progress to management level in any sector.
- Retail and Customer Service
- Managing a Retail Store
- Human Resource Management in Retail
- Retail Store Management
- Retail Information Systems
- Introduction to Retail Operation Management
- Managing Inventory
- Managing Production
- Managing Quality
- Operation Process from the Office
- Fundamentals of Advanced Management Skills
- Basic Management Skills
- Overview of Essential Management Skills
- Learning Advanced Communication Skills
- Concepts of Management Paradigms
- Understanding the Differences: Leadership vs. Management
- Team vs. Group from
- Definitions of Advanced Motivational Techniques
- Definitions of Additional Management Techniques
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Retail and Advanced Management.
This course would benefit the following:
- Department Deputy or Head
- Strategy Manager
- Finance Manager
- Company Secretary
- Policy Manager
- Management Adviser
- Project Manager
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Retail and Advanced Management Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!