Retail Management - OnlineGlobal Edulink
Equipping you with a combination of specific retail industry knowledge and essential management skills, this comprehensive course provides you with a thorough education in the art and science of retailing, from food to fashion, consumer goods to financial services.
Retail management deals with supervising the selling of products, through shops and markets, directly to clients. The discipline is closely related to other economic areas such as international business, marketing, advertising, consumer science, logistics, operations management, and others.
Retail businesses vary in size from a small one-man operation to large international organisations. The needs of the consumer have now produced an amazing variety of retail outlets, all of which need to have organised managers. There are certain skills you need to manage a retail outlet. This course is designed in combination with major retailers and helps you learn the skills you need quickly and conveniently.
This course is the ideal tool for learners wanting to gain knowledge in the field of retail management, whether it is for the purpose of entering the retail trade through the establishment of a small business, or wanting to gain knowledge to allow for further study in the fields of management to enter a retail organisation at a higher level.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to pursue a career in retail, or would like to brush up their retail skills.
- This is an ideal course for those who are new to the world of retail and looking to develop basic retail and marketing skills to help find employment.
- Also suitable for the experienced retail person wishing to refresh and update their skills and knowledge.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Retail Management”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
1. RETAIL MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
- Retail and Customer Service
- Managing Retail Store
- Human Resource Management in Retail
- Retail Store Management
- Retail Information Systems
2. RETAIL OPERATION MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Retail Operation Management
- Managing Inventory
- Managing Production
- Managing Quality
- Operation Process from the Office
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
There are countless roles in retail industry and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top.
- Logistics Manager
- Sales Operation Manager
- Retail Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Retail Assistant
- Logistic Assistant
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Sales Operation Executive
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Retail Management - Online course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!