Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for BusinessGlobal Edulink
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business
Become an SEO specialist
Global Edulink is comprised of passionate and talented educationalists. Online learning with us offers professional and vocational training that fits in with your lifestyle. As such, with this SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Fundamentals course, you can learn what it takes to powerfully move your business into the spotlight by ensuring you drive targeted traffic to your website, and thus increasing its visibility in search engines, and helping to increase your organisation’s bottom line.
What can be a confusing subject, especially as search engines are constantly changing their requirements for websites to reach coveted spots (i.e. a search engine’s first page), this course lays the foundations for understanding what’s required to rank your website.
The course takes you from a general introduction, overview, and foundation of SEO to gaining an insight into how search engines glean relevant information from sites in order to rank them; as well as an examination of the psychology of web users (i.e. potential customers). You’ll also consider the more technical side of content optimization and the strategic techniques used. Content planning is also important and, once techniques are in place, how SEO effectiveness can then be measured. You’ll then take a look at the e-commerce side of SEO, and SEO for mobiles, and finally how to undertake local searches.
Use this course to build your expertise in this area, adding to the kudos of your CV. No prior experience with SEO is required.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Those who work for an organisation or own their business and need a general understanding of how search engines work, and want to know how to implement SEO strategies for their website
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business.
Training Course Content
- INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE
- DEFINITION OF SEO
- THE KEY POINT OF SEO
- UNDERSTANDING HOW SEARCH ENGINES AND PEOPLE VIEW WEBPAGES
- TECHNICAL SEO - CONTENT OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES
- IDENTIFYING CONTENT STRATEGIES
- WHAT ARE LINK-BUILDING STRATEGIES?
- HOW TO MEASURE EFFECTIVENESS OF SEO?
- SEO TIPS FOR E COMMERCE
- LOCAL SEARCH TECHNIQUES
- MOBILE SEO TECHNIQUES
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- SEO Specialist
- SEO – Digital Marketing Officer
- SEO – Digital Content Officer
- Search Specialist
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for Business course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!