SQL Server 2016 Database ReportingGlobal Edulink
SQL Server 2016 Database Reporting
Were you looking for a qualification that could boost your candidature to get into the business intelligence field? Or were you looking to expand your knowledge on database reporting to progress substantially within the industry? If so, this course in Database reporting might just be the one you were looking for, as this course has been developed to thoroughly guide you on creating effective database reports using the data in SQL server 2016.
This course is set to provide you a hands-on experience by teaching you how to create your own wizard report using SQL server 2016. You will be first instructed on how to create your wizard report by incorporating features such as data sources, report queries, headers, footers, built-in fields, query-defined fields, images and report metadata. You will then move onto explore the tabular and Matrix report types to configure them appropriately within your report wizard.
Drill-down and drill-through are two data display types that will provide you access to more granular information and in-depth analysis respectively. This course will walk you through how to incorporate these two report types within your report, along with other data representations such as pie charts, bar charts, gauges, sparklines, indicators and analytical maps to further enhance the data being presented. Additionally, you will also get to explore the structure and functionality of the reporting services web portal to deploy and secure reports on the portal. By the end of this course, you will have a solid knowledge on database reporting to create mind-blowing reports using the data in SQL server 2016.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This course will interest individuals aspiring to or already in the business intelligence field
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- A basic knowledge on SQL server is required to follow up on this course
- Previous experience with SSRS will be an advantage, although not mandatory.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who pass this test will get a certificate in SQL Server 2016 Database Reporting
Training Course Content
- Section 1: Installation And Setup
- Section 2: Wizarding Your First Report
- Section 3: Formatting A Tabular Report
- Section 4: Adding Headers And Footers
- Section 5: Creating A Drill-Down Report
- Section 6: Using Parameters In A Report
- Section 7: Creating A Drill-Through Report
- Section 8: Baking Pie And Bar Charts
- Section 9: Gauges, Sparklines, And Indicators
- Section 10: Analytical Maps
- Section 11: The Reporting Services Web Portal
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method Of Assessment
The course is assessed online with a final, multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed the course.
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for TOTUM extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
This certificate will enhance your qualifications for a number of jobs in the business intelligence field of work. You can also use this certificate to expand your education in the area or to win the various job incentives put forth by your employer.
- Business Intelligence (BI) developer – £35,618 per annum
- BI analyst – £30,483 per annum
- BI consultant – £43,880 per annum
- BI Manager – £49,084 per annum
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this SQL Server 2016 Database Reporting course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!