Teacher Training with Technology
This Teacher Training with Technology course can show you how to make the most of technology in the classroom. Make your lessons exciting and highly effective.
We aim to deliver the best online learning experience, so we provide expert teaching from professionals. As well as this, our online format means that you can learn in a way that fits your lifestyle. Also, we’re a company that’s well-established in the UK but reach out to learners all over the world.
Learners will receive valuable tutorials from renowned experts covering educational trends and classroom technologies that can help educators become more efficient at planning and delivering lessons, engaging and managing students, and grading.
These tips spring from emerging and well-tested technology and are of substantial benefit to teachers and students alike.
Who is it for?
- Those either working in, or considering working in the field of teaching
- Welcome to the Course
- Using Skype in the Classroom for Video Chat
- Exploring CK12.org
- Explore the lessons on TED Ed
- Understanding Pledgecents and Crowd funding in Education
- Identifying Illuminations in Math
- How to customize your Browser?
- How to customize your Browser?
- Critical Thinking using Amazon
- How to use Actions in Keynote or Power Point?
- Taking Time for Mindfulness
- Learn about Kindle,Audible and Scribd
- How to create Flipped Classes with Office Mix?
- How to understand your Digital Footprint?
- Overview of Google Classroom
- Easiest Ways to Add Captions to Video
- What are Vocabulary Skills?
- Exploring your Gmail
- Finding the Power of Music
- How to add Images to Google Documents?
- Enhance Higher-Order Thinking Skills in your Students
- What is Microsoft Office Sway?
- Create Interactive Study Guides With Quizlet
- How to customize and track a URL with Bitly?
- Assessment Using Flubaroo and Google forms
- How to organize Online Resources with Symbaloo?
- Identifying alternative Search Engines
- Identifying free Microsoft Office Online Products
- Identifying Health Tips
- Learn about Interactive Geography Game
- Way of building Literacy Skill
- Definitions of Multimedia Projects
- How Interactive Search Engine works?
- Identifying Digital Design Tools
- How to Stay Organized?
- Professional development with edutopia
- Getting Student Feedback
- Overview of Moodles Cloud-Based Learning Management System
- How to create Fun Learning Games with Kahoot?
- How to engage students using Flocabularys Hip-Hop Videos?
- Enhancing Hands-on Learning Using PhETs Virtual Simulations
- How to edit Images and Photographs with PIXLR?
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Qualified Teacher
- Learning and Development Officer
- Inclusion and Diversity Executive
- Education Officer
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Teacher Training with Technology course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!