Teaching Assistant: Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
Anyone hoping to become a Teaching Assistant in a primary or secondary school should take a look at our NCFE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools course.
Teaching assistants provide invaluable educational support to teachers which allows them to concentrate on teaching. Our course will prepare you for a rewarding career working with children in the classroom, a role which is in high demand across the country. Once you have graduated, you will be equipped with the skills and qualifications you need to help children learn and develop.
The course will improve your understanding of the factors affecting children’s and young people’s development, and equip you with the knowledge required to safeguard their welfare. You will enhance your communication skills and learn to build professional relationships with children, adults, and young people. Study the nature of schools as organisations to prepare you for working in that context.
This qualification aims to provide learners with an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children or young people in school environments.
- Course Syllabus And Summary
- NCFE Awarding Body Specification
- Units Tutorials
- Recommended Reading Materials
- Assignment Briefs
- Additional Materials -Teaching Support Staff Job Roles
- Reference Guidence
- Submit Your Work
Who is it for?
- The programme is for people who are working or wish to work as Teaching Assistants at Key Stages 1-4 and gain a nationally-recognised qualification. It can also help graduates to begin a career as a learning support assistant or special needs assistant.
- It is suitable for learners not yet in a school role but who have the capability to achieve at Level 3, or learners in a Level 2 role wishing to demonstrate that they are ready for progression to Level 3.
- It is also suitable as initial training for those newly in post.
On successful completion, you will receive the industry recognised NCFE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF).
NCFE is recognised as an awarding organisation by the respective qualification regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland. These are the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (Ofqual) in England, the Welsh Government in Wales and the Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCA) in Northern Ireland.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Find out more about this Teaching Assistant: Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses