Teaching Assistant: Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
A great way to get into teaching is to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant. That way, you will have a more thorough understanding of teaching and supporting students. It is a satisfying role, and is currently in high demand across the country.
Teaching Assistants, also known as Classroom Assistants or Learning Support Assistants, aid Teachers within the classroom by supporting groups of children with English, Maths and other subjects. They also carry out work with small groups or individual children outside of the classroom under the Teacher’s direction, to help those children with particular work that they have struggled to understand within the lesson.
- Getting Started
- Course Syllabus And Summary
- Ncfe Awarding Body Specification
- Units Tutorials
- Recommended Reading Materials
- Assignment Briefs
On this course you will learn:
- This course will give you invaluable knowledge of the national learning frameworks and general practices within schools that will help you to work effectively and be a valuable member of the school team.
- You will learn about the importance of understanding the normal development of children so that you can help to identify children who may fall outside that ‘norm’ and provide extra support to those who need it.
- You will also learn about the importance of recording and monitoring children’s progress, promoting and modelling positive behaviour and engaging in reflective practice to continually improve your skills.
- Safeguarding, health and safety and risk assessment are also very important in the role of Teaching Assistant and are covered extensively throughout the course.
Why choose Global Edulink
Being able to access all relevant course materials and support online will enable you to balance your existing commitments with your studies. We are a leading UK training provider and have a 96% pass rate for this course, with excellent feedback from our past students, many of whom have gone on to secure employment within primary, secondary and specialist schools.
The course is broken down into units, and you must pass each unit to pass the whole course. Units are delivered through professionally-narrated tutorials that you can access online at any time.
Once you have obtained your Certificate, you will have a greater chance of being offered employment as a Teaching Assistant, and you can progress your learning further. You may go on to study for a Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce, or a Foundation Degree in Supporting Inclusive Practice, a BA degree in Education or a PGCE. There is also a range of Level 4 qualifications that you could pursue.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Teaching Assistant: Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching ; Learning in Schools course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!