Technical Report Writing Skills
Advance your technical writing skills with this practical and comprehensive course and prove your worth academically or in business. With this course, technical reports will become a breeze! It is an essential qualification for anyone who needs to write reports either for education or as part of their career.
A technical report must convey specialised information in a clear and easily accessible format, which is no mean feat! It’s divided into sections to allow readers to access different levels of information. Writing technical reports is not a straightforward process so it’s worth gaining a full understanding of how to do this properly, which is what this course offers.
Who is it for?
- Intended for students who are undertaking undergraduate or master’s degree projects, or expect to do so in the near future
- Suitable for anyone required to write technical reports as part of their career
- Course Introduction
- Overview Of A Technical Report
- How To Analyze Audience Characteristics?
- Process Of Writing
- Identifying The Sections Of A Technical Report
- Identifying Mechanical Elements
- The Conclusion
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Technical Report Writing Skills.
This course would benefit the following:
- Technical Writer
- Financial/Technical Copywriter
- Technical Architects
- Online Content Editor
- Technical Analyst
- The Web and Social Media Officer
- B2B (Business-to-Business) Copywriter
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Technical Report Writing Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!