Wedding Planning and BusinessGlobal Edulink
Wedding Planning and Business
Who doesn’t love a wedding?
The flowers, the gowns, the music and the food. If you have always wanted to help others to plan their special occasions, then this course is the perfect opportunity.
This Wedding Planning and Business course provides you with the practical tools and guidance you will need to launch a successful career in wedding planning. You will understand how to plan beautiful weddings, amazing parties, industry events, and business meetings for private and corporate clients.
Wedding planning is one of the most enjoyable, dynamic and lucrative industries you could go into. Typically, you are able to work hours that suit your lifestyle, and work with clients to plan the best weddings possible. This course is essential, as we cover the fundamentals of planning a wedding in easy-to-understand steps, such as: the industry as a whole, the reception, dressing the wedding party and more. As well as this, the course covers practical modules concerning setting up and managing a successful wedding planning business. For example, you will learn proper bookkeeping, how to successfully market your business and how to develop a brand.
Once qualified, you’re ready to work in the field and reap the benefits of having a well-recognised certificate behind you.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those people who:
- Are hoping to establish a wedding planning business
- Are hoping to work alongside a wedding planner
- Are hoping to join a wedding planning business
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- However, learners should have a basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
- Learners should be ages 16 or over.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate in Wedding Planning and Business.
Training Course Content
- Module 1 Profession of a Wedding Planner
- Module 2 Planning for the Big Day
- MODULE 3 DRESSING THE WEDDING PARTY
- Module 4 The Reception, Party and Gifts
- Module 5 Budget, Payment and Review
- Module 6 Marketing your Wedding Planner business
- Module 7 Starting your Wedding Planner business
- Module 8 WEDDING PLANNER RESOURCES
- Module 9 Beginning accounting
- Module 10 Types of accounting
- Module 11 Making sense of your accounts
- Module 12 Keeping inventory and tracking sales
- Module 13 Controlling and managing expenses
- Module 14 Avoiding illegal accounting
- Module 15 Introduction to bookkeeping
- Module 16 Proper bookkeeping
- Module 17 Tracking & reporting taxes
- Module 18 Handling an audit
- Module 19 Marketing
- Module 20 Your Marketing Plan
- Module 21 Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 22 Developing your brand
- Module 23 Your website
- Module 24 Social Media and Online Marketing
- Module 25 Advertising and Public Relations
- Module 26 Sales
- Module 27 Preparation – Before you start your business
- Module 28 Preparation – Introduction to Marketing
- Module 29 Setting up your business
- Module 30 Running your business
- Module 31 Business Plan
- Module 32 Launching your business
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course would benefit the following:
- Wedding planner
- Event planner
- Catering and event coordinator
- Event manager
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Wedding Planning and Business course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!