Wedding Planning Diploma – Level 3Global Edulink
Diploma in Wedding Planning & Managing - Level 3
Wedding planning is big business
With the cost of an average wedding in 2008 estimated at £20,273 by You and Your Wedding magazine, it becomes essential for brides and their relations to ensure that they’re getting the best value for their money and that everything goes to plan during one of the most expensive outlays in the couple’s life.
The wedding industry is made up of multiple, small enterprises like caterers, venues, dress suppliers, photographers, musicians. Whilst the financial firm Brewin Dolphin valued the industry at £4.2 billion, each of these small components is likely to be local and privately owned.
This highly diverse market, coupled with the large sums of money that are spent on creating wedding celebrations, means that the role of the Wedding Planner takes on great importance. If you’d like a career as a Wedding Planner, this Wedding Planning Diploma offered to you by Global Edulink, one of the world’s leading, online training providers, is the ideal distance learning training course for you.
There are five modules to this comprehensive course which will see you become skilled and knowledgeable in all facets of wedding planning (such as what a wedding planner profession looks like; venue arrangement; dressing the wedding party; essential details such as decor, gifts, honeymoon; and all the financial aspects of planning and executing a wedding).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- No prior learning or experience is essential as this course is openly available to anyone wishing to learn more about being a Wedding Planner and would like to take part in a highly rewarding online study course
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Wedding Planning Diploma – Level 3.
Training Course Content
- MODULE 1- THE PROCESS OF WEDDING PLANNING
- MODULE 2- TYPES OF CEREMONIES
- MODULE 3- HOW TO GET THE RIGHT LOOK AND FEEL RIGHT
- MODULE 4- GUESTS AND INVITATIONS
- MODULE 5- BRIDE AND GROOM DRESSING
- MODULE 6- ORGANISING THE PERFECT WEDDING
- MODULE 7- FINAL SUMMING UP
- MODULE 8- INCIDENCE ANALYSIS
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Wedding Planner
- Wedding Sales Executive
- Event Project Manager
- Sales and Event Planner
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Wedding Planning Diploma – Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!