ILM Project Management Skills for Executive PAsGlobal PA Association & Training Academy
ILM Project Management Skills for Executive Assistants
Global PA Project Management Masterclass introduces Executive PAs, Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Team Assistants, Secretaries and Admin Assistants to the theories, principles and practices of Project Management. The programme is recognised by the ILM who are part of the City & Guilds Group and our ILM Centre Membership ensures that our programmes are of the highest quality with the requirement for a minimum of 40% leadership and management content. Executive PAs & Personal Assistants in the 21st century office are required to be strategic business support assistants to their Executives. Our academic research confirmed that they contribute 40% or more to their Executive’s success if they develop their own management potential and continue upskilling.
This Project Management Programme ensures that Executive PAs develop the skills, flexibility and confidence to execute large and small projects in a timely manner, whilst understanding the theory, terminology and practices of Project Managers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Executive PAs, Office Managers, Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Team Assistants, Secretaries and Admin Assistants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Attendees will receive the ILM Certificate on completion of the programme at a cost of £55.
Training Course Content
This 1 day Project Management Programme for Executive PAs covers the following topics:
- What is Project Management and how can I apply it within my current role?
- The Project Lifecycle
- How to manage a project or event successfully
- How to develop the skills and experience to be an effective Project Manager
- Review of project management software and qualifications
- Discover how to manage project risk and dealing with constant change
- Group work in class on managing a project case study
- Summary of the project management programme
Why choose Global PA Association & Training Academy
90% Client Satisfaction
12 years of developing thousands of EAs & PAs across the world
Specialists in understanding the role of Office Professionals
Cost is £382 + VAT for the 1 day Masterclass Workshop.
Delegates can attend further E-learning & Masterclass Workshops with the Global PA Association & Training Academy which are:
- 7 Key Skills PA Management E-Learning - 6 week E-Learning Programme
- 7 Key Skills PA Management Masterclass - 3 Day Masterclass Workshop
- Management Skills for Executive Assistants - 4 week E-Learning
- Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint & Excel E-Learning - LIVE Tech Training with Microsoft Trainer
- 6 week or 4 week 1:1 Training & Mentoring Programme
- Fellow, Platinum & Associate Membership of the Global PA Association offering discounts on Masterclass Workshops, Seminars, free Webinars & CPD points.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Global PA Association & Training Academy
Global PA Association & Training Academy have been established 12 years and are global leaders in training and development of Office Professionals. Our training is delivered around the world from China to Australia across the Far East, Middle East, USA,...
Average rating 4.9Based on 9 reviews.
Find out more about this ILM Project Management Skills for Executive PAs course - simply fill out your details:
City of London